THIS SUMMER ONLINE
Have your kids play xGerms
online math games capturing germs
while improving math skills!
Click here and scroll down
for the links!
ISATs are *Officially*
done for our Perrine Panthers!
Good job to our 3rd through 5th Grade
kids who stuck with it!
A special THANK YOU to Ms. McLean
for teaching the kids during their regularly
scheduled computer time.
Below is a technology survey from our district.
We would love to hear about what technology
you use in your home.
Follow this LINK and take a survey!
Great news….now parents can now
request or change bus service online!!!!
Click below to request bus service to Perrine for your students:
27 – 3rd Grade to the Herrett Museum and Planetarium
28 – 4th Grade to Glenns Ferry
– 5th Grade Recorder concert in the lunchroom, 9:00 a.m. to 9:20 a.m.
29 – Kindergarten Graduation in the lunchroom 9:00 a.m. for AM classes,
1:30 p.m. for PM classes.
– 4th Grade “Gold Day” at Perrine
1 – Kindergarten ride the bus to the Fire Department on Falls Ave.
– 1st Grade to Hop-2-It (Ms. Adamson, Mrs. King, and Ms. Vriesman classes)
2 – Kindergarten ride walk to Harry Barry Park
– 1st Grade to Hop-2-It (Mrs. Burch, Ms. Dickard, and Mrs. Hart classes)
– 4th Grade to Stricker Ranch and TF Visitor’s Center
– End-of-Year Celebration outside at Perrine, 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
3 – LAST DAY OF SCHOOL – Dismiss at 1:00 p.m.
– No school for Kindergarten
– 1st Grade to Harry Barry Park for activities and Lunch
– 2nd Grade to Skateland
– 3rd Grade to go bowling
– 5th Grade to Magic Bowl
Our 2nd Grade Perrine Panthers
got the chance to go to a real
television station! Here are some fun photos
and even a clip of Mrs. Nielsen’s class on TV!
To watch the 2nd graders’ thank you, click here: Thanks clip
A very special, THANK YOU!
to Evan Brock for
his diligent work on his
Eagle Scout Project.
Our Lost and Found has never looked so clean and organized! A special thanks to Mrs. Brock, and her family for noticing our need. I.B. Perrine Elementary will benefit from this for many years to come. Thank you, Evan Brock! (See our Facebook page for more pics)
If you have suggestions for items and information to include here, please email the Webmaster and share your ideas.