Starting at 1:15 on October 31st, all students parade through the school to share our costumes with each other, then grades 1 - 5 will walk across the street from Robert Stuart Middle School, to share the fun with residents of the Heritage Assisted Living facility (formerly Woodstone).
Students with and without costumes are welcome to join in the parade. Students must have a permission slip to parade off campus to the retirement center. Please fill out the attached permission slip and return to your child’s teacher.
- Students must be able to walk safely and have unobstructed vision.
- Weapons, toys or otherwise, are prohibited.
- Costumes are to be brought to school, not worn to school. (Except Kindergarten students; they can wear their costumes for the day.)
- Students must be able to independently manage costume (e.g. when going to the restroom)
- If depicting characters, heroes/positive role models are encouraged.
- Student/family created costumes are encouraged.
*AM Kindergarten will parade the classrooms starting at 8:15.